Updated at 28/06/2022 - 03:41 pm
|Where issued:||Goverment||Effective date:||09/04/2020|
|Date issued:||09/04/2020||Status:||Still validated|
|GOVERMENT||SOCIAL REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM|
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
|Number: Number: 42/NQ-CP||Hanoi, date 09 month 04 year 2020|
ABOUT MEASURES TO SUPPORT PEOPLE IN DIFFICULTY BECAUSE OF THE COVID-19 PASSION
Pursuant to the Law on Government Organization dated June 19, 6;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 138/2016/ND-CP dated October 01, 10 promulgating the Government's working regulations;
Pursuant to the conclusion of the April 08, 4 meeting of the National Assembly Standing Committee in Notice No. 2020/TB-TTKQH dated April 3546, 09 of the Secretary General of the National Assembly;
Based on the consensus of the Government at the regular Government meeting in March 3 and the proposal of the Minister of Planning and Investment in Report No. 2020/TTr-BKHĐT dated April 2344, 09,
The Covid-19 pandemic continues to develop complicatedly and unpredictably, has spread and broke out in many countries and regions around the world, greatly affecting the global economy and major countries and partners of the country. ta. Domestically, the Covid-19 epidemic has been affecting many aspects of the economy and society; people's lives face many difficulties; Many businesses, business households, and cooperatives have to suspend operations, reduce production scale or produce in moderation, increasing unemployment, losing jobs in the short term and the situation may be more complicated if the epidemic occurs. prolonged illness.
In order to share difficulties, ensure the lives of people and workers nationwide, and contribute to social stability, the Government decided to implement a number of measures to support people facing difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic. as follows:
1. Support those who have deeply reduced income, lost, lack of jobs, face difficulties, do not guarantee the minimum standard of living, and are affected by the Covid-19 epidemic; additional support for some groups of subjects who are enjoying preferential policies and social protection during the epidemic.
2. The State, enterprises and the social community share the responsibility for ensuring the lives of workers.
3. The support is guaranteed to the right audience, publicity, transparency, not to take advantage of or take advantage of policies. Support subjects who are entitled to 02 or more policies in this Resolution will only be entitled to the highest support regime; does not support subjects who voluntarily do not participate.
4. Prioritize spending resources from the state budget to implement the policies in this Resolution.
a) Provinces and cities that have a rate of regulation of revenues distributed to the central budget over 50% are self-sufficient in funding for implementation. The central budget supports the remaining localities on the following principles:
- 70% of the actual expenditure as prescribed in this Resolution for the mountainous provinces, the Central Highlands.
- 50% of the actual expenditure as prescribed in this Resolution for the remaining provinces that have not yet balanced their budgets (besides the mountainous provinces, the Central Highlands).
– 30% of the actual expenditure as prescribed in this Resolution for provinces and cities with a rate of regulation of revenues distributed to the central budget below 50%.
b) The People's Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities shall actively use 50% of the local budget reserve sources (including the 3 levels of the province, district and commune) and 70% of the local financial reserve fund. , the source of salary reform is left over to comply with the principles and support regimes specified in this Resolution.
II. SUPPORTED CONTENT
1. Employees working under the labor contract regime must agree to suspend the performance of labor contracts or take unpaid leave for 01 month or more due to businesses facing difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic. If there is no revenue or no financial source to pay salaries, they will be supported at the rate of VND 1.800.000/person/month. The actual time-based support period of suspending the performance of labor contracts, taking unpaid leave, monthly depending on the actual situation of the epidemic, from April 01, 4 and no more than 2020 months .
2. The employer has financial difficulties and has paid at least 50% of the termination salary to the employee in advance according to Clause 3, Article 98 of the Labor Code during the period from April to June 4 can borrow unsecured loans up to 6% of the regional minimum salary for each employee according to the actual salary payment period but not more than 2020 months with 50% interest rate, maximum loan term is 3 months in Vietnam. Bank for Social Policies to pay the remaining salary and disburse monthly directly to the person who has stopped working.
3. Individual business households with a tax declaration turnover of less than VND 100 million/year and temporarily suspending business from April 01, 4 will be supported with VND 2020/household/month on a monthly basis depending on the actual situation of the business. progress of the epidemic but not more than 1.000.000 months.
4. Employees whose labor contracts or work contracts are terminated but are not eligible for unemployment benefits; Employees who do not have a labor contract and lose their jobs are entitled to a support of 1.000.000 VND/person/month on a monthly basis depending on the actual situation of the epidemic but not exceeding 3 months. Valid from April to June 4.
5. People with meritorious services to the revolution who are enjoying monthly preferential allowances will receive an additional support of 500.000 VND/person/month. The application period is 3 months, from April to June 4 and is paid once.
6. Social protection beneficiaries who are receiving monthly social allowances are supported with an additional 500.000 VND/person/month. The application period is 3 months, from April to June 4 and is paid once.
7. Poor households, near-poor households according to the national poverty line on the list until December 31, 12 will be supported 2019 VND/person/month. The application period is 250.000 months, from April to June 3 and is paid once.
III. OTHER POLICIES
1. Employers affected by the Covid-19 pandemic must reduce by 50% or more of their employees participating in social insurance compared to the time the competent agency announces the epidemic (including employees stop working, suspend the performance of labor contracts, agreements on unpaid leave), employees and employers may suspend contributions to the retirement and survivorship fund for a maximum of 12 months.
2. Allowing employees to send their application for unemployment benefits by post. The monthly job search notification is made in indirect form (email, fax, via email). by post…) during the period from April 01, 4 until the end of the epidemic is announced without having to ask for confirmation from the People's Committee of the commune, ward or township on the occurrence of the epidemic in the area.
IV. ORGANIZATION OF IMPLEMENTATION
1. Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs:
a) Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned ministries and agencies in, guiding localities and social insurance agencies in uniformly providing support as prescribed at Points 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Section II, Point 1, Section III of this Resolution, ensuring timely, publicity and transparency, only supporting disadvantaged and affected subjects according to the principles specified in Section I of this Resolution.
b) Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Finance, the State Bank of Vietnam, the Bank for Social Policies and relevant agencies in, in drafting the Prime Minister's Decision on the Bank for Social Policies' lending. for the employer to pay the salary for severance according to the provisions of Point 2, Section II of this Resolution, to report to the Prime Minister in April 4.
c) Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant agencies in, guiding localities and social insurance agencies to uniformly suspend contributions to the retirement and survivorship fund according to Point 1, Section III of this Resolution.
d) To summarize and report on the situation and results of the implementation of the Resolution at regular monthly Government meetings; promptly propose the Prime Minister solutions to remove difficulties and obstacles arising in the implementation organization.
2. Ministry of Finance:
a) Coordinate with the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, the Ministry of Planning and Investment, and the State Bank of Vietnam in implementing the policies and regimes specified at Points 2 and 3, Section II of Decree No. this decision.
b) Secure central budget sources to implement the policies specified in this Resolution.
c) Pursuant to the provisions of this Resolution, relevant law provisions and actual expenditures of localities (certified by the State Treasury) for consideration and support from the central budget for each localities, periodically summarize and report to the Prime Minister on implementation results.
3. State Bank of Vietnam:
a) To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Planning and Investment with, the Vietnam Social Insurance and relevant agencies in providing guidance and guidance to the Bank for Social Policies. The association borrows about 16.000 billion VND with 0% interest rate to lend to employers to pay wages to employees according to Point 2, Section II of this Resolution.
b) It is allowed to use the risk provision set up from the difference between revenue and expenditure of the State Bank of Vietnam to deal with the refinancing debt specified in this Resolution which is overdue for 3 years or more.
4. Vietnam Social Insurance shall assume the prime responsibility for determining and approving the list of beneficiaries of the regime specified at Point 1, Section III of this Resolution and coordinate with relevant agencies in implementing and ensuring promptly, openly, transparently, to the right subjects, not to take advantage of or take advantage of policies.
5. People's Committees of provinces and centrally run cities:
a) Actively use local resources as prescribed in Section I of this Resolution, report the implementation results to the Ministry of Finance to summarize and submit to competent authorities for support.
b) Assume the prime responsibility for determining and approving the list of beneficiaries of the regime specified in Section II of this Resolution and coordinate with relevant agencies in implementing, ensuring timely, publicity and transparency. , the right object, not to take advantage, take advantage of policies, corruption, negative.
c) Pursuant to this Resolution, be responsible for organizing the implementation and timely allocating resources to support the subjects specified at Point 4, Section II.
6. The Ministry of Information and Communications shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Central Committee for Propaganda and Training, news agencies, press agencies, ministries, central and local agencies in organizing the dissemination and dissemination of the Resolution. this.
7. Ministries, central and local agencies should focus on thoroughly grasping and expediting specific action plans and programs and directing agencies, units, cadres, civil servants, public employees and employees. activities under their management to immediately perform the tasks mentioned in this Resolution; do well in guiding, propagating and mobilizing the business community and people on mechanisms, policies and solutions to support people facing difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic; proactively coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to handle arising problems, monthly report on implementation status, propose solutions, and send to the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs before the 20th of every month. monthly to summarize and report to the Government and Prime Minister at regular meetings.
8. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, agencies attached to the Government, Presidents of People's Committees of provinces and centrally run cities, Presidents of Members' Councils, General Directors of corporations and corporations State-owned companies are directly responsible to the Government and the Prime Minister for the implementation and results of this Resolution./