Updated at 30/06/2022 - 04:33 pm
|Where issued:||Prime Minister||Effective date:||04/03/2020|
|Date issued:||04/03/2020||Status:||Still validated|
|GOVERMENT||SOCIAL REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM|
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
|Number: 11 / CT-TTg||Hanoi, date 04 month 3 year 2020|
ON EMERGENCY TASKS, SOLUTIONS TO REMOVE DIFFERENT WOODLES FOR PRODUCTION AND BUSINESS, ASSURANCE SOCIAL SECURITY RESPONSE TO COVID-19
With the drastic participation of the whole political system and the great efforts and determination of the entire Party, people, and army, the prevention, control and control of acute respiratory infections caused by a new strain of virus caused by the virus The Corona virus (Covid-19 epidemic) has achieved initial important results. The Secretariat of the Party Central Committee, the Government and the Prime Minister promptly directed all levels and branches to focus on implementing drastically, synchronously and effectively many tasks and solutions to prevent and control the epidemic in the spirit of " fighting the epidemic like fighting an enemy", providing rehabilitation treatment for all infected people, preventing the spread of the disease, is highly appreciated by the people of the country and the international community.
However, the Covid-19 epidemic continues to develop in a complicated, unpredictable, and increasingly widespread manner, with the risk of an outbreak in many countries and regions around the world and has a great impact on the global economy. and many countries, major partners of Vietnam. In the country, the Covid-19 epidemic has been affecting many aspects of economic and social life. Import and export activities, circulation and transportation of goods and passengers, and many service sectors such as healthcare, education, dining, accommodation and entertainment, especially tourism, have been significantly affected. A number of production sectors and fields were initially affected, in some places there was a temporary shortage of labor, disruption of the supply chain of input materials, causing a stagnation of production and business activities. Many enterprises, especially small and medium-sized enterprises, enterprises in epidemic-hit areas had to reduce their production and business or temporarily cease operations.
In that context, in the face of many returning Vietnamese and international visitors coming from epidemic areas and from many countries without clear information about the epidemic, we must not be subjective, we must continue to focus highly. , implement drastic measures to prevent and control the epidemic, do well the work of isolation, do not let the epidemic spread, affect the health and life of the people; at the same time, immediately take specific and effective solutions to remove difficulties for production and business, ensure social security, make the best efforts to realize the set socio-economic development goals.
In order to focus on preventing and mitigating the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic, removing difficulties for production and business, performing the tasks of socio-economic development, ensuring social security, security and safety. For the whole life and health of the people, the Prime Minister requests the Ministers, the Heads of the ministerial-level agencies, the agencies attached to the Government, the Presidents of the People's Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities, Presidents of the Members' Council, General Directors of economic groups and state-owned corporations (hereinafter referred to as ministries, central and local agencies) and propose the business community and people nationwide:
I. SPIRIT OF ACTION
1. Deeply grasp the guiding spirit of the Secretariat of the Party Central Committee in Official Dispatch No. 79-CV/TW dated January 30, 01, the Prime Minister's direction in Directive No. 2020/CT-TTg dated January 05, 28. January 01, 2020, Directive No. 06/CT-TTg dated January 31, 01, Directive No. 2020/CT-TTg dated February 10, 25 and the official dispatches of the Prime Minister; drastically implement solutions to prevent and control the epidemic as outlined in the directive documents of the Government, the Prime Minister and the National Steering Committee, the local steering committees for the prevention and control of the Covid-02 epidemic.
2. Focus on implementing the "dual task" of both epidemic prevention and socio-economic development. Absolutely not be subjective, negligent or irresponsible in directing the prevention of the Covid-19 epidemic in the context that this dangerous disease is spreading and spreading in many countries like now; have appropriate plans and solutions to cope with all situations, not to be passively surprised. At the same time, immediately implement support measures for subjects and businesses affected by the epidemic, contributing to removing difficulties for production and business activities, ensuring social security; make the best efforts to realize the socio-economic development goals and tasks in 2020 set out in accordance with the conclusions of the Central Committee and the Resolutions of the National Assembly and the Government.
3. Concentrate on analyzing and assessing the limitations and inadequacies of the economy, each industry, field and business sector of all economic sectors to speed up the process of restructuring, rearrangement and organization to restructure and restore, boost production and business activities, offset and minimize damage caused by the Covid-19 epidemic, towards building an independent, self-reliant economy with sustainable development. more resistant and able to adapt to external and internal fluctuations, especially non-traditional security challenges, climate change, natural disasters and epidemics. At the same time, prepare well the necessary conditions to seize opportunities, attract investment and external resources from many countries and regions for the development of the country.
II. SPECIFIC TASKS, SOLUTIONS
1. Remove difficulties and facilitate access to capital, credit, finance, tax, commerce, and electronic payment
a) The State Bank of Vietnam:
- Directing and guiding credit institutions to balance, fully and promptly meet capital needs for production and business, promote reform of administrative procedures, shorten the time for application review. borrowing capital, improving customers' access to loans; promptly apply support measures such as rescheduling debt repayment, considering loan interest exemption and reduction, maintaining the same debt group, reducing fees, etc., for customers facing difficulties due to the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic (before The rest is a credit support package of about VND 250 trillion).
– Lead and coordinate with the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the Ministry of Finance and relevant agencies to urgently propose appropriate credit policies to remove difficulties for those affected by the Covid-19 epidemic. Report to the Prime Minister in March 3.
– Continue to implement solutions to promote non-cash payment; programs of exemption and reduction of electronic payment service fees to directly support service users, especially online payment fees for public administrative services.
– Immediately submit to the Prime Minister for a special decision on piloting the use of telecommunications accounts to pay for services of small value (Mobile Money service).
b) Ministry of Finance
– Submit to the Government for promulgation a Decree on extension of tax payment and land rent for subjects affected by the Covid-19 epidemic, report to the Government and Prime Minister in March 3.
– Urgently submit to the Government the exemption and reduction of taxes, fees and charges to remove difficulties for those affected by the Covid-19 epidemic.
– Review and propose to the competent authorities solutions on taxes and state budget expenditures, first of all, a support package of about VND 30 trillion to contribute to removing difficulties for production and business, ensuring social security. response to the Covid-19 epidemic, submitted to the Prime Minister in March 3.
c) The Ministry of Information and Communications focuses on researching and soon having solutions to promote digital enterprises to develop products in e-commerce - digital economy, transportation, delivery, fintech, payment. electronic… on the digital environment; at the same time, request all levels, branches and propose the business community and people to deploy strong applications in economic and social life.
d) Vietnam Social Insurance shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant agencies in, guiding the temporary suspension of social insurance payment for those affected by the Covid-19 epidemic until the end of June or December. in 6 and no interest is charged for late payment according to its competence and regulations of law.
dd) Request the Vietnam General Confederation of Labor according to its competence to consider and guide the appropriate time to pay trade union fees, contributing to solving difficulties for businesses and organizations affected by the Covid-19 epidemic. .
2. Review and cut administrative procedures and costs for businesses
a) The Ministry of Transport shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant agencies in, directing and guiding business units to cut administrative procedures and reduce logistics costs for maritime, aviation, road and road transport. inland waterways, railways..., reported to the Prime Minister in March 3.
b) Ministry of Finance
- Direct tax authorities and customs authorities to consider not organizing periodical inspections in 2020 for businesses with no signs of violations to create conditions for businesses to focus on solving difficulties, maintaining production and business activities; and at the same time do not let enterprises take advantage of this policy to violate the law.
– Urgently report to the Government in March 3 to submit to the National Assembly Standing Committee a draft resolution to adjust and increase the family deduction of personal income tax, contributing to reducing tax obligations for people.
– Develop project documents, Resolution of the National Assembly on a number of corporate income tax policies, supporting small and medium enterprises, and submit to the Government in March 3.
c) Government Inspectors, Inspectors of ministries, branches and localities strictly implement Directive No. 20/CT-TTg dated May 17, 5 of the Prime Minister, do not conduct unplanned inspection, except in special cases separately assigned.
Requesting the State Audit and functional agencies to create favorable conditions for localities, businesses and people in the difficult context.
d) Ministries, branches and localities:
– Within the scope and field of management, review to promulgate according to its competence the reduction of fees and charges for subjects affected by the epidemic, or propose a plan to reduce fees and charges and send it to the Ministry of Finance. Finance before March 15, 3 for consolidation and processing.
– No price increase adjustment has been made in the first and second quarters of 2020 for products that are inputs for production of enterprises that are priced by the State in the field of management.
– Focusing on restructuring administrative procedures at levels 3 and 4 integrated with the National Public Service Portal in the direction of drastically cutting costs and creating favorable conditions for people and businesses.
3. Facilitating production and business, promoting export and import
a) Ministry of Industry and Trade:
– Lead and coordinate with the Ministries: Agriculture and Rural Development, Construction and related agencies to review and report on the current situation and demand for input materials, to propose solutions to diversify diversify and ensure sufficient supply for domestic production activities; forecast demand of domestic and international markets; take measures to secure raw materials for production and business and plans to organize production, distribution, circulation and supply of goods to meet consumer demand; strengthening the domestic market, helping to remove difficulties for retail activities; Report to the Prime Minister in March 3.
- Take measures to boost exports, improve trade promotion efficiency, diversify export and import markets and find new markets; actively exploit opportunities of free trade agreements (FTAs); prepare necessary conditions, proactively implement plans and solutions to export goods to the EU market after the EVFTA comes into effect (from mid-2020), report to the Prime Minister in March 3.
- Strengthen inspection and strictly handle cases of smuggling, trade fraud, speculation, creating artificial scarcity, fake and counterfeit goods on the market, especially essential items in the prevention and control. services such as masks, hand sanitizer, and medical supplies.
– Assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Finance and relevant units in, continuing to ensure customs clearance and promptly remove difficulties and obstacles in import and export activities; coordinate and support border provinces to facilitate customs clearance of goods.
- Coordinate with localities to strongly develop production areas, industrial parks and economic zones to be more proactive in the supply of domestic raw materials; propose appropriate preferential policies, first of all for the textile, garment, leather and footwear industries and industries heavily affected by the Covid-19 epidemic; there is a mechanism to encourage the production of domestic components and intermediate products to replace imports.
b) The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Industry and Trade and relevant agencies in, directing to focus on promoting the production and processing of agricultural, forestry and fishery products; take specific measures to reduce pork prices; propose solutions to enhance traceability for agricultural products to boost official exports to China and other countries; study opportunities and transform business methods of consumption and export of key agricultural, forestry and fishery industries; submitted to the Prime Minister before March 20, 3.
c) The Ministry of Finance directs tax offices and customs offices to accelerate the implementation and reform and simplify administrative procedures for subjects affected by the Covid-19 epidemic such as customs clearance and tax refund. , tax payment extension…; promptly correct and strictly handle acts of abusing disease control policies to cause difficulties for enterprises in customs clearance, import and export activities, and report to the Prime Minister in March 3.
d) Chairpersons of the Members' Council, General Directors of state-owned groups and corporations take the initiative in implementing solutions to overcome difficulties, encourage innovation and creativity, make the best efforts to achieve success. publicize the objectives and tasks of the production and business plan in 2020, contributing to the promotion of related industries and fields and the implementation of socio-economic development tasks. The Committee for Management of State Capital at Enterprises and relevant ministries and branches will strengthen direction, guide, inspect and urge the implementation of the 2020 plan by state-owned groups and corporations in the spirit of create all favorable conditions, promote production and business development.
4. Urgently restore and develop the tourism and aviation industry
a) The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism promotes the implementation of national tourism promotion activities; coordinate with professional associations in tourism to develop and implement a program to stimulate domestic tourism; strengthen communication, promotion, marketing and development of new products to attract international tourists, especially tourists from areas not affected by the epidemic; at the same time, focus on strongly developing domestic tourism in regions and regions of the country.
b) The Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministries of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Public Security, Finance and relevant agencies in expanding the scope of consideration and improving the electronic visa procedures, proposing the exemption of visas for tourists following the Package Travel Program until the end of 2020, first of all regions and countries without epidemics, reported to the Prime Minister in March 3.
c) The Ministry of Transport shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned ministries and branches in, taking specific measures to remove difficulties for the aviation industry; review and strictly handle the law on discounts, charges, fees and expenses of the aviation industry; coordinate with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to speed up the direct air connection with key markets.
d) The Ministry of Finance shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in, expeditiously putting the Tourism Development Support Fund into operation.
dd) The Ministry of Information and Communications shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, ministries, branches, localities, news agencies and press in strengthening communication on safe tourism, The image of a friendly and responsible country associated with positive results in the prevention of the Covid-19 epidemic is highly appreciated by international organizations and the international community.
5. Accelerate the implementation, disbursement of investment capital and improve the business environment
a) Ministries, central agencies and localities shall urgently complete investment procedures and hand over all investment capital plans from the state budget in 2020 right in March 3; accelerate the implementation and disbursement of the remaining public investment capital plan of 2020 and 2019 (including ODA); focus on directing, soon completing and putting into use large and important infrastructure works, bringing into full play the designed capacity and socio-economic efficiency. Requesting ministries, branches, localities, state-owned groups and corporations to regularly inspect and take measures to remove difficulties and obstacles to ensure the progress, volume and quality of works.
b) Ministry of Planning and Investment:
– Preside over and coordinate with the Ministry of Finance and relevant agencies in preparing to organize the Government's national online conference on accelerating the disbursement of public investment capital in March 3; which clearly shows the responsibilities of organizations and individuals, especially the leaders in implementation and disbursement according to the plan.
Regularly check and evaluate the implementation of the 2020 public investment plan, promptly guide the removal of difficulties and obstacles to speed up the implementation, disbursement, and ensure the disbursement of all investment capital. the remaining public private investment of 2019 and the planned capital in 2020; there are strict sanctions for delay.
- Lead and coordinate with ministries, branches, central and local agencies to urgently submit to the Government for promulgation a program to reduce regulations, conditions and procedures that cause difficulties or impede production and business activities. period 2021-2025; implement solutions to improve the business environment, attract domestic and foreign investment to make good use of development opportunities, especially seize the opportunity to shift investment capital flows from other countries.
c) Ministry of Transport:
– Lead and coordinate with the Ministries of Planning and Investment, Finance and relevant agencies to study and propose to the competent authorities on the transformation from public-private partnership investment to investment. public works for key projects, such as the My Thuan - Can Tho expressway project, component projects of the investment project to build some sections on the East North - South expressway in the period 2017 – 2020; consider the application of the form of investor appointment, appointment of contractors, ensure strict compliance with the provisions of law to accelerate the project implementation, report to the Government before March 15, 3 for report to the competent authority as prescribed.
– Expeditiously complete procedures and promote disbursement and implementation of large-scale, important public investment projects with spillover effects, creating a driving force for socio-economic development such as expansion projects. Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Noi Bai, New construction of Long Thanh International Airport, East North-South Expressway for the period 2017-2020...; must not be delayed as in the past.
d) The Ministry of Industry and Trade focuses on directing the early completion of large-scale industrial projects, contributing to creating a driving force for growth, including Thai Binh 2 Thermal Power Plant Project, Long Phu Thermal Power Project. I, Song Hau I Thermal Power Project, gas power projects, renewable energy, power transmission system; accelerate the formulation of the national electricity development planning for the period of 2021 - 2030 with a vision to 2045; handle according to their competence or promptly report to competent authorities for handling problems during the implementation process; electricity must not be left without electricity for production and life in the period of 2021 - 2025.
dd) Ministries, branches and localities continue to promote simplification and reduction of administrative procedures and business conditions, immediately solve difficulties and obstacles, create all favorable conditions for production and business, especially is about land, investment, construction, credit, tax, customs…; have a specific plan to accelerate the implementation of solutions to improve the business investment environment and enhance competitiveness in the spirit of Resolution No. 02/NQ-CP dated January 01, 01 of the Government; publicly announce the settlement of administrative procedures for people and businesses to know and monitor the implementation.
6. Focus on handling labor problems
The Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with agencies and localities in, urgently focusing on handling and solving labor-related problems, and reporting to the Prime Minister in March 3 the following issues. following topics:
- Labor and employment situation in enterprises; take measures to diversify forms of propaganda and solutions to motivate employees' morale; have a plan to support appropriate labor training and support employees who have been laid off or lost their jobs due to the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic.
– Situation and solutions to manage foreign workers working in Vietnam by locality, especially workers coming from epidemic areas or moving through epidemic areas; have a plan to support enterprises to find alternative labor sources in case of shortage of foreign workers and experts.
7. Promoting information and communication
The Ministry of Information and Communications shall coordinate with the Central Propaganda Department and preside over the following ministries, branches and localities:
- Direct media agencies to promptly provide official, public, transparent and objective information on the results of Vietnam's Covid-19 epidemic prevention and control; promote propaganda of solutions of the Government, ministries, branches and localities in proactive, synchronous and drastic prevention and response to the development of the epidemic, and focus on removing difficulties and promoting production. , business, ensuring social security, health and life of the people.
– Enhance communication on the topics “Safe Living”, “Safe Vietnam”, which affirms that Vietnam is a safe destination and always creates all favorable conditions for tourists and investors in the region. national and international.
III. ORGANIZATION OF IMPLEMENTATION
1. Ministries, central and local agencies should focus on thoroughly grasping, expeditiously have specific action programs and plans, and direct agencies, units, cadres, civil servants, public employees and employees. The activities under their management shall immediately implement the tasks mentioned in this Directive; do well in guiding, propagating and mobilizing the business community and people on mechanisms, policies and solutions to support and remove difficulties for production and business, ensure social security to cope with with the Covid-19 epidemic in the spirit of this Directive; absolutely avoid asking for, causing difficulties and troubles for people and businesses; proactively coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to handle arising problems, monthly report on implementation status, propose solutions, and send them to the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the Government Office before the date of issue. 20 monthly to summarize and report to the Government and the Prime Minister.
Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, agencies attached to the Government, Presidents of People's Committees of provinces and centrally run cities, Presidents of the Members' Council, General directors of state corporations and corporations The country is directly responsible before the Government and the Prime Minister for the implementation and results of the implementation of this Directive.
2. Request the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Association of Small and Medium Enterprises, professional associations, social organizations and people's organizations to take proactive measures Members of all economic sectors and all classes of people enthusiastically overcome difficulties, emulate production labor, strive to fulfill the tasks of 2020.
3. The Ministry of Planning and Investment shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with ministries, branches and localities in, monitoring, urging and summarizing the implementation of tasks and solutions mentioned in this Directive; report to the Government at the monthly regular meeting of the Government and promptly report to the Prime Minister any arising problems.
The Ministry of Planning and Investment and the ministries, branches and localities regularly closely monitor the socio-economic situation; review and assess the impact, impact and extent of damage caused by the epidemic in all fields and propose and propose the Government and the Prime Minister to have appropriate and timely solutions and countermeasures. .