Updated at 21/09/2022 - 11:43 am
The recruitment demand for sales accounting positions is increasing, especially in large-scale commercial enterprises and enterprises applying 4.0 technology in business operation management. The support of technology helps the sales accountant to both perform the job of a salesperson and perform the role of a debt accountant.
What is sales accounting? #
Sales accountant is a position directly in contact with customers, recording all data related to the company's sales operations, recording customer feedback on products, requests as well as complaints.
Job description #
- Receive information and proactively process orders on the system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Consulting, solving problems related to orders
- Maintain good relationship with customers, support product advice
- Monitor debts, urge customer debt recovery.
- Make phone calls to compare the status of purchases, receipts, and payments with customers.
- Track promotional goods, pre-orders of customers.
- Compare with the warehouse on the quantity to be exported.
- Monitor, update, control the content of various types of sales contracts, carry out record procedures related to delivery terms and payment requests.
- Make reports: Sales report, sales analysis by item, type of location.
- Other tasks as required by the chief accountant.
Candidate Requirements #
Knowledge and experience #
- Graduated from College with major in Finance/Accounting/Commerce/Business.
- At least 02 years of experience in accounting, including at least 01 years in a similar position.
- Skillful communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills, fast.
- Skill in using management software, Excel.
- Ability to organize, arrange and plan to carry out assigned tasks.
- Good English communication skills.
Personal request #
- Women and men
- Work attitude: careful, responsible, serious, polite.
- Human and social attitudes: Honesty, decency, morality, self-respect.