Store of useful knowledge
- How to distinguish “Unrealized Revenue” and “Prepaid Customers”
- What types of information systems are there in an enterprise?
- Understanding the operating costs of the business
- Handbook | Affiliate transactions for businesses in Vietnam
- Schedule for filing all kinds of tax returns for 2022
- Circular 200/2014/TT-BTC on Corporate Accounting System
- Importance of "Proper Understanding of Definitions"
- Tax management for businesses with associated transactions (from 2020)
What is Expertis's knowledge base of business management?
With the motto "Management with understanding", Expertis invests seriously and methodically Knowledge of business management.
Expertis's knowledge base of business management contains Knowledge and Experience for business management in Vietnam, details are as follows:
- Knowledge of issues to be managed: Including knowledge and legal environment of Vietnam.
- Required Experience/Skills: Includes practical experience, practical skills in specific management situations.
How to use the knowledge base of business management?
Visit website Expertis.vn/kien-thuc
Search for keywords related to your topic of interest using the search bar or topic categories below.
Once you find the article, you can read the content or download it if it's available.
If you need support or have questions regarding the article, please contact us for advice.
How is the content presented?
In order to help readers follow information in the fastest way, Expertis chooses to present the content according to the principle of focus, so the content is presented as follows:
- Each lesson will completely solve a specific problem, not fragmenting the problem into many separate problems.
- The issues related to the problem to be solved are sometimes too long, so they are written into a group of frequently asked questions for the reader's convenience.
What is business management knowledge?
Experience shows that each business field always has its own characteristics. Therefore, we provide a specialized knowledge base that helps in-depth management and helps managers focus on content related to their field.
You can use the search bar or the topic category below to search for content related to the issue you are interested in.
Yes, you can contact us via the contact information on the website for advice.
Yes, you can use the search bar or filter by topic on the Knowledge Base homepage to search for articles related to a topic that interests you.
If you do not find the information you need in the Expertis Knowledge Base, please contact us via the contact page on the website or through other support channels for specific advice.
We are ready to assist you in all matters related to business management.
The practice of managing Labor records, managing Payroll and Social Insurance records has issues that you need to pay attention to. It may not happen right away for a few months, but usually it can happen after about a year.
Details are as follows:
- Records when hiring employees are not only labor contracts but all relevant records such as salary scales, agreements, labor regulations, etc. You need to comply with the specified deadlines and store full documents. enough.
- The payroll management file is not only a payroll but includes a full set of documents as a basis to prove the salary calculation, such as: Timekeeping parameters, salary calculation, personal income tax calculation, management of employees properties, calculation of social insurance, payroll records, etc. It is necessary to synchronize data and fully archive salary calculation documents.
- The social insurance management record is not only the monthly social insurance payment amount, but it also includes the entire record to prove that the calculation and payment of social insurance is correct in data and in accordance with the law. Therefore, all social insurance records must be synchronized with data and fully archived. Periodically check the data with the insurance agency.
- Health insurance card records must be regularly updated and monitored for each employee to maintain their right to health insurance.