Updated at 22/03/2023 - 09:43 am
Is it possible to sign multiple labor contracts under 1 month?
Who is allowed to sign a labor contract many times under 1 month?
Is it possible to sign multiple labor contracts under 1 month? #
For example, the first time from January 1 to January 1, 1; 25nd time from February 1 to February 2022, 2. Can the company sign with employees for the third time from April 5 to April 2, 27?
According to Point b, Clause 1, Article 20 of the Labor Code 2019, a labor contract of less than 1 month is a definite term labor contract. When this contract expires, if the parties still need to continue to perform the work, they must sign a new contract according to the provisions of Clause 2, Article 20 of the Labor Code 2019:
– Sign a new contract within 30 days from the expiry date of the labor contract of less than 1 month;
– To sign a definite-term contract again or sign an indefinite-term labor contract;
As such, they can only sign a labor contract of less than 1 month (Term Contract) a maximum of 2 times.
Who is allowed to sign a labor contract many times under 1 month? #
Thus, a labor contract of less than 1 month may be signed many times in the following cases:
- Hiring people to act as directors in state-owned enterprises;
- Hiring elderly workers;
- Hiring foreign workers to work in Vietnam;
- Hiring employees who are members of the leadership of the organization representing workers at the grassroots in terms of contract extension until the end of the term.