Updated at 21/09/2022 - 01:37 pm
The chief accountant has a strategic role in the enterprise when the board of directors of the enterprise properly understands and creates conditions for the chief accountant to fulfill their role. Especially when the business is growing, the chief accountant is an important link to help the board of directors manage cash flow effectively and is an extension arm to help the board of directors operate and manage the system flexibly. reasonable.
So what is a chief accountant? #
Chief accountant is the head of the accounting department of the enterprise, in charge of, general direction and advice to the board of directors on finance, financial and accounting strategies of the enterprise; assist the board of directors in evaluating the effectiveness of business activities or investment projects. In addition, they are also the ones who direct, inspect, supervise and adjust the work of accounting staff in order to promote the effectiveness of each employee in particular and the entire accounting department in general.
Job description #
Organize and operate the accounting department in the enterprise #
- Set up, guide and perform accounting operations, make vouchers, accounting books, financial statements, tax reports according to the provisions of law and tax law of Vietnam.
- Building an accounting information system and management accounting reports for business planning, annual budgeting and other administrative requirements.
- Develop processes and methods to calculate product costs and advise the Board of Directors on inventory management to optimize production costs.
- Manage accounting system, accounting books, invoices - business documents.
- Provide adequate accounting data and assist the Board of Directors in consolidating and analyzing expenses; then come up with appropriate conclusions and solutions.
- Prepare – present financial statements, provide records, data and explain to tax authorities, auditors, banks upon request.
- Deployment and implementation of tax finalization, VAT refund (if any)….
- Coordinate with business leaders to organize the accounting - finance apparatus, ensure scientific and effective criteria - assign clear tasks and jobs to each employee of the department.
- Professional training manual for accountants.
- Supervising, checking and evaluating the work efficiency of accountants.
- To organize the preservation and storage of accounting documents, to keep secret the Company's accounting documents and data
Financial work #
- Plan and ensure financial plan: purchases, payments to suppliers, other incidentals. Planning budgets and plans for using capital management.
- Inspect and supervise the Company's revenue and expenditure activities to ensure compliance with current regulations.
- Manage and find ways to optimize your bank credit limit.
Perform other duties as requested by the Board of Directors #
- Coordinate with other departments to build the management process of activities in the enterprise.
- Participate in evaluating the performance of investment projects/business plans.
Candidate Requirements #
Knowledge and experience #
- University graduate with major in Finance/Accounting/Auditing/Banking.
- At least 07 years of experience in accounting, including at least 03 years in a similar position.
- Certified Chief Accountant. CPA/ACCA certification is a plus.
- Experienced in tax finalization, tax refund, advising the Director on Tax Law, Investment Law and Vietnam's accounting system.
- Mastering Accounting Standards, Accounting Regimes, Accounting Laws, Tax Laws….
- Understand the law: Investment, Commerce, Civil, legal documents related to business lines.
- Prior experience working in the field of ..... and large scale (from 200-500 people).
- Good English ability (4 skills).
- Skillful communication skills (communication with internal and authorities).
- Good negotiation skills, coordination skills with departments.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Skill in using accounting software, Excel.
- Ability to organize, arrange and plan to carry out assigned tasks.
- Ability to synthesize and analyze reports.
- Skills in strategic planning, support to build and perfect accounting processes, systems and software.
Personal request #
- Women and men
- Work attitude: careful, responsible, serious, polite.
- Human and social attitudes: Honesty, decency, morality, self-respect.