Updated at 30/06/2022 - 12:01 pm
Scope of application
01. This Auditing Standard specifies and guides the responsibility of the auditor and the joint Karma Auditing (hereinafter referred to as "auditor") for the issue of audit report in accordance with the actual circumstances, in accordance with the regulations and instructions of Vietnam Auditing Standards No. 700 and where the auditor concludes that it is necessary to present an auditor's opinion that is not a fully accepted opinion.
These types of audit opinion are not fully accepted opinion
02. This Auditing Standard specifies and guides The three types of audit opinion are not fully accepted, called "Exceptionally auditing opinion", "contrary auditor opinion" and "disclaimer opinion". Determining which type of auditor's opinion is not an appropriate one is appropriate dependent into the:
(a) The nature of the problem that would result in the auditor's opinion of the auditor's opinion is not a fully accepted opinion, in particular due to material misstatement of the financial statements or the possible financial statements. material misstatement in the event that the auditor is unable to obtain sufficient appropriate audit evidence;
(b) The auditor's judgment of the spillover effects or possible effects of the matter referred to in subparagraph (a) on the financial statements (See paragraph A1 for guidance on this Standard).
Responsibilities of auditors, auditing firms and audited units
03. The auditor and the firm are required to comply with this Standard in the course of the audit and in preparing the auditor's report in the event that an auditor's opinion is not an acceptance. full report to publish auditing results of financial statements.
The entity (the customer) and the parties using the results of the audit are required have the necessary understanding of regulatory and regulatory audit reporting principles and procedures Guidance in this Standard for Understanding and Correct Use of Audit Results.
04. The objective of the auditor and the firm is to provide a clear, appropriate, non-wholly acceptable opinion on the financial statements, and this is necessary when :
(a) The auditor, on the basis of the audit evidence obtained, concludes that the overall financial report is still materially misleading; or
(B) The auditor is unable to obtain sufficient appropriate audit evidence to conclude that the overall financial statements are free of material misstatement.
- The cases that the auditor must give an auditor's opinion is not a fully accepted opinion.
- Identify the format of the auditor's opinion that is not a fully accepted opinion.
Form and content of the audit report when the auditor's opinion is not a fully accepted opinion.
- Talking with the management of the audited unit.
Instructions for application
When implementing this Standard, it is necessary to refer to Vietnamese Standard on Auditing No. 200.
The types of audit opinion are not fully accepted (Ref: Para. 02 of this Standard)
A1. The following table illustrates the auditor's judgment of the nature of the problem that would lead the auditor to express an opinion that is not an opinion of full acceptance and the pervasive nature of effects, or The potential impact of the issue on the financial statements, as well as the impact of the issue on the type of auditor's opinion provided.
The nature of the problem leads the auditor to present an opinion that is not fully accepted
The auditor's judgment of the pervasive nature of the matter's possible effects or effects on the financial statements
Material but not pervasive
Materiality and pervasive
There are material errors in the financial statements
Auditor opinion except
Opposite audit opinion
Can not be collected
Auditor opinion except
Refuse to comment